Personal coaching is for athletes who are ready to take the guesswork out of meeting their goals.
Whether you’re preparing for your first century, planning a season of racing, or getting in shape for an epic adventure- personal coaching provides insights, inspiration, and straightforward instruction on the “when, where, and how” of training.
The foundation of personal coaching is an individualized training plan that is tailored to your needs as a cyclist. Every month your coach builds your program from scratch using information from your self-assessment, field test, training log, and feedback. With personal coaching, your coach is an active partner in your cycling success.
Coaching programs come in periodized 4-week training cycles (3-weeks build, 1-week recovery). The focus can be on road biking, mountain biking, or both. Clipless pedals, cycling computer with cadence, and heart rate monitor are required to get started. Power meter and indoor trainer/rollers strongly encouraged.
Personal coaching provides:
- Initial consultation with goal and history analysis.
- Personalized written schedules in 4-week training blocks.
- Structured workouts with detailed instructions.
- Field-test analysis to show progress over time, along with zone setting for power and heart rate.
- Twice weekly file review/training log analysis (and as needed).
- Plan revisions as needed.
- Emails and phone calls as needed.
Coaching is $275 for the first month and $250 month-to-month. A discounted rate of $200 per month is available for commitments 3-months and beyond.
To schedule a consultation:
Send an email to email@example.com and include: your name, location, goals, and what you would most like to improve. Please also indicate if you would like to consult over the phone or in person. We will respond as soon as possible (usually within 24 hours). Consultations are always free.