Private and Group Instruction to up your game!
Anyone can learn to ride a bike but it takes time and dedication to make it an art form. Art of Cycling provides private and group instruction services for road and mountain biking. Open to all levels, from novice to advanced.
As skills instructors, we meet athletes where they are and help them understand the mechanics of cycling. We focus on bike-body integration when it comes to balance, posture, and technique. Our trained eyes can quickly identify areas of improvement, offering rapid results in short periods of time.
Topics may include: shifting, braking, bike handling, cadence, body position, climbing, descending, form, technique, technical riding, nutrition, drafting, training metrics (power, heart rate), equipment, and group riding. Think of a private session as the opportunity to address your specific concerns and get answers that pertain directly to you.
- Instruction in Manhattan and Brooklyn is priced at $125/hour.
- To schedule your session, fill out the form below and we will get back to you within 1 business day.
- Please sign our waiver prior to your session.
We are available for hire as:
- Group skills instructors for road and mountain biking.
- Group ride leaders for road and mountain biking.
- Yoga for cyclists instructors.
Get in touch with us at artofcyclingnyc [at] gmail [dot] com!