Art of Cycling provides private skills instruction services for road and mountain biking.
As skills instructors, we meet athletes where they are and help them more fully understand the mechanics of cycling. We focus on bike-body integration when it comes to balance and technique. Our trained eyes can quickly identify areas of improvement, offering rapid results in short periods of time.
Topics may include: shifting, braking, bike handling, cadence, body position, climbing, descending, form, technique, technical riding, nutrition, drafting, training metrics (power, heart rate), equipment, and group riding. Think of a private session as the opportunity to address your specific concerns and get answers that pertain directly to you.
- Open to all levels, from novice to advanced.
- Conducted March through October.
- Instruction in Manhattan and Brooklyn is priced at $125/hour.
- To schedule your session, fill out the form below and we will get back to you within 1 business day.
- Please review our policies and sign our waiver prior to your session.